ATTENTION STUDENTS: LAST DAY of tutoring for the Fall 2018 semester is 12/14. Tutoring will resume for the Spring 2019 semester on 1/28. Have a wonderful and restful break!
If you are having trouble scheduling an appointment for any reason, please come speak with staff in the LC Center (rm. 108) or the STEM Center (rm. 3906) for assistance.
All Students: Please sign into the TutorTrac system by entering your username and password, then press the Enter key or click the Login button.
Username: your W# (example: W10234567)
Password: the first two letters of your first name, followed by the first two letters of your last name
(all lowercased), followed by the last four digits of your W Number.
For assistance, please contact the Learning Connection at firstname.lastname@example.org
BY SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT THROUGH TUTORTRAC YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO THE INSTRUCTIONS AND TERMS OUTLINED BELOW.
INSTRUCTIONS AND TERMS OF AGREEMENT FOR ALL TUTORING APPOINTMENTS
- Appointments must be scheduled at least two days in advance; TutorTrac will not allow you to schedule same day appointments.
- The system will show open appointments for the next two weeks as a default.
- Appointments take place in the LC (room 108) and are scheduled for 60 minutes. There will be 50 minutes of actual tutoring time.
- You may schedule one appointment per week per class.
- You may be scheduled in a small group appointment based on tutor availability. The LC cannot guarantee individual tutoring appointments due to the limited number of tutors available.
Canceling an Appointment:
If you are unable to attend a tutoring session, you can cancel your appointment in the TutorTrac system:
- You must arrive on time for scheduled tutoring appointments. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, you are considered "ABSENT" and the appointment is not guaranteed.
- You must sign in on the login computer upon arrival in the LC (room 108). If you do not sign in when you arrive in the LC, you will be marked "ABSENT."
- You are expected to attend your full session time. If you leave early, you will be marked "ABSENT"
- Eating or drinking is not allowed in the LC; however, water bottles are acceptable in the tutoring area.
- As a courtesy to others, students must turn off cell phones or place them on vibrate before entering the LC. If students need to use their cell phones, they should do so in the Building 100 lobby, outside the LC center.
- Children are not allowed in the center as they may disrupt other students' studying or tutoring.
You can always contact the Learning Connection for help canceling an appointment as well. Please call, email, or speak with a staff member:
- Upon logging in, you will see a list of your upcoming appointments
- Find the appointment date and time that you need to cancel, then select the grey "X" to cancel the appointment.
Appointments MUST be canceled at least 24 hours in advance. Appointments canceled less than 24 hours in advance or not attended will be considered "ABSENT" and you may be blocked from scheduling if you miss 3 or more appointments.
- If canceling by EMAIL: send an email to email@example.com with the subject "Cancel an appointment."
- If canceling by PHONE: call the LC Front Desk at (510) 723-6920. When leaving a message, please be sure to speak slowly and clearly. Be sure you leave your phone number so we can call you back if needed.
By scheduling a tutoring appointment through TutorTrac, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree to the instructions and terms outlined here. Any questions regarding the policies and terms listed above may be directed to Learning Connection staff or the Program Coordinator.